For those who search for Indica Flowers, they are often surprised that this is the name for cannabis. This is just one of the surprising facts that they learn about cannabis. However, even those who have used cannabis for years, they are often surprised to learn things about this type of flower so buckle up for some shocks.
1. The indica flower has a long history! In fact, this was first identified in 1785 by French naturalist and biologist, Jean-Baptise Lamarck. He published his findings from India. Most people are surprised that this plant was found so long ago, as they credit more recent years to the discovery of this.
2. The Indica flower is best known for treating certain ailments in people. For example, helping with sleeping problems, muscle spasms, chronic pain, anxiety, PTSD and appetite loss. For this reason, the indica flower is often used in the cannabis that medical patients are given to help them with their issues.
3. There are several popular strains of marijuana that utilize Indica Flowers. These strains include Purple Kush, Grandaddy Purple, Northern Lights, God’s Gift, Bubba Kush, LA Confidential, White Rhino and many more. Due to the popularity of Indica Flowers, many strains are using some combination of this flower into the strain.
4. When it comes to marijuana, different strains are known for the benefits and feelings that they give. For those who use Indica Flowers, they are often going to find that this gives you the “body high” feeling. This means that you are physically relaxing and may even fall to sleep. This is one of the main reasons that this is known for helping those with sleeping disorders. Those who use this, often do so in the late evening to help with a good nights sleep.
5. When you smell an Indica Flower, you are going to know it. It is known for its aroma that is often associated with marijuana. The flower yields a high amount and is extremely hardy, known for adapting to harsher climates and growing in first time weather conditions. Interestingly enough, when this plant handles winter weather, it often turns purple.
The Indica Flower often surprises people when they read about it, as they may have even seen this in the wild and simply dismissed it. But, once you know what it is and how it looks, it become more apparent when you run upon this.
If you’re looking to check out some great indica flower strains, check out our stock today and find out more about our weed delivery in Canada here.